Forum Home

Independent forum to share, seek or offer ideas for Canadian immigrants, newcomers, minorities & ethnic communities' point of view and interests.

Foreign FSWP ECA where to apply?? I want to know where the Educational Credential Assessment ECA for skilled trades program can be applied and assessed? There is no clear guidance anywhere! Does anyone know? I found this on the credentials website: Changes to the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), including the introduction of Educational Credential Assessment – a mandatory requirement that Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) principal applicants have their non-Canadian education assessed against education standards in Canada by designated organizations...... ......and also that the list of organizations authorized to complete ECA reports will be announced soon. What is the exact procedure for ECA step by step if anyone knows? Many thanks. Al Thank you.