Forum Home

Independent forum to share, seek or offer ideas for Canadian immigrants, newcomers, minorities & ethnic communities' point of view and interests.

Is there anyone who got immigration Under the category of Self Employed

forum.immigrantscanada.com Immigration Consultancy Required Dear Sir /Madam, . I'd love to immigrate to Canada. I'm from Pakistan; my short story Donkey-Man was selected among the Notable Online Short Stories of 2003 in the Story South Million Writers Award. You can see the ink below: www.gowanusbooks.com/donkey-man.htm Amazon.com has recently published my book, UNHEARD SHORT STORIES; LINK IS GIVEN BELOW: www.amazon.com/dp/B00SZ2S3JA/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_hBOZub186QM32 Now I want to immigrate to Canada as internationally published author. I don't have earning proof by writing but I've enough publications to prove that I've been recognized internationally. My question is: Am I eligible to apply for immigration under he cultural stream? I you find me a strong candidate then I'd like to seek your kind feedback. Best regards, Muhammad Nasrullah Khan, forum.immigrantscanada.com